What You Get from BGS
When you order a BGS stock plan you receive a full plan set in PDF format. The plans include pages of details tailored to your building such as elevations, complete material list, layouts for plumbing and electrical, comprehensive construction notes and diagrams to guide you through the entire building process.
Our focus on barns, garage and shops exclusively has allowed us to provide an extensive inventory and pack each plan with more information for the owner.
The system we’ve developed over the past 32 years of specializing in barns, garages and shop buildings, and our extensive library of plans, enables us to provide a much more detailed, comprehensive and economical set of blueprints than can be produced on an individual basis.
Below are examples of what to expect.
BGS Plans Overview
- Foundation – All anchor bolts dimensions, footings and details.
- Floor Plans – Full dimensioning, studs, posts and anchor bolts shown.
- Wall Framing – All pieces shown – very informative to many.
- Elevations – Looks like this when completed.
- Section & Details – Ties previous information together.
- Material List – Visually verifiable with plans, get out your hi-liter. Material list is included in each plans and a copy on 8″ x 11.5″ for easy forwarding.
The extra details our plans provide: additional wall framing views (elevations), specifications for anchor bolt/hold down locations, additional construction notes end up saving you much more money on your build that our plans’ initial cost. We think that makes them an excellent value.
We’d be glad to discuss any questions you have about how our building plans will suit your project. To get a CLEAR, COMPREHENSIVE PLAN from BGS, call us today at (916) 783-6822.