Starter Sets includes elevations detailing all sides of the building along with a complete material list. This package will allow you to get an accurate quote of the project’s overall material costs from your local lumber dealers and give your contractor excellent reference to determine a successful finished building.
Full Plan Set
Full Plan Sets are stock plans based on previously engineered buildings. Each set offers pages of comprehensive details covering every aspect of the building process including: foundation dimensions, footings and details, full dimensioning floor plans, wall framing, with all pieces shown, completed elevations, section & details and a complete material list.
Total Sq. Ft.
2nd Floor Sq. Ft.
- Plan Number – Refer to building by this information. Order plan(s) by this number.
- Height Width – Overall width (left to right) and depth (front to back) of enclosed building at longest dimension.
- Exterior – Stucco indicates stucco finish over plywood sheathing. Wood indicates 5/8″ vertical groove plywood.
- Roof Span – Overall length (not counting overhang) of roof truss: will include covered areas if applicable.
- Roof Load – Our Minimum live load design is 20 lbs. Higher roof/snow loads are available on special orders.
- Roof Frame – Roof framing options: Truss – owner built truss plans complete with full-size cut out patterns layout and engineering or mfg truss as alternate, specify when ordering. Mfg. – manufactured truss – available from a local fabricator. Manufacturer will supply drawings and calculations. Stick – stick frame – Roof construction in pieces, ridge board, rafters, wall ties, collar ties & 2 x4 cripples at gate end. Full-size cut-out patterns included. Mfg truss as an alternate on most, but not all, verify.
- Wind Exposure – Eighty-five mile per hour, exposure C is our basic design criteria. This wind loading will cover most areas. VERIFY with your building department that your location’s requirements do not exceed this figure. Higher wind loads available in special order.
- Wall Height – Height of wall including plates.
- Door Sizes – Door(s) width and height. Height opening may be slightly lower in higher roof loads or some load bearing conditions (roof style B).
- Roof Pitch – Indicates slope of roof. The higher the number ( /12), the steeper the roof. Roof pitches not shown are available on special order. 4 post indicated # of post required on interior.
- Roof Styles – Click here for roof styles.
- Plan Price – Stock Plan Sets are individually priced. Starter Sets range between $30 – $50. All orders are delivered in PDF file format to the customer’s email address.
- Seismic Zone – The higher the letter the closer to a seismic fault line.